Hello friends!!! It has been so long since I’ve written you. I apologize immensely. I’ve been very sick and I’m also running my own online business. Sitting down and standing up is pretty painful so this will be short & sweet. ;-).
Several weeks ago I entered a contest and won!!! Praise God! I won a quesadilla maker and 3 packages of Rudi’s new tortillas. Well, I couldn’t wait 2 make some. I googled quesadilla sauce from Taco Bell, got some raw chicken breasts to cut up and went to work.
I will shred this next time
It turned out great! Next time I won’t leave it in the maker so long or spray so much cooking spray. See the below picture.
Let me know how yours turns out. I’ll be doing some more tomorrow for the Cowboys/Eagles Game.
GFCFSF Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas
1/4c soy free mayonnaise (I used soy free Vegenaise)
1/8tsp Jalapeño Juice
1/8tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/8tsp Garlic Powder
1 dash of salt
6 Rudi’s Tortillas
2 boneless/skinless chicken
1c shredded Daiya Cheddar Cheese
1c shredded Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
The best ever!
Oops! Still tastes good but definitely over done! 🙂
1. Combine sauce ingredients the night before, stirring until smooth. Place covered in refrigerator. Add jalapeño slices if you like it very spicy.
2. Grill chicken, onions, red & green peppers in safflower or canola oil & cut into thin slices.
3. Put tortilla on plate and spread 1 tablespoon of sauce on tortilla, then add your chicken mixture & small chunks of tomatoes.
4. Lightly spray quesadilla maker and place clean side on q.m. Then add some sauce to plain quesadilla, place it on top of chicken mixture.
5. Using an oven mitt, close lid & press until it locks. The lights will indicate when it’s done. Enjoy!! 🙂